[DMCForum] Re: Hummer Syop

I've e-mailed SmartUSA about when they are going to sell them here,
but even they have a US division, they can't sell them due to
conforming to US safety laws.

I guess it means that unless it is a gas guzzling brute, it can't be
approved for sale in the US.

I've also tried to buy a TDI version of VW's Lupo. 73mpg off of
regular diesel. Stomps any hybrid, but the same issue as the Smart car
comes around.

Maybe someday I can buy one.

-Joe