RE: [DMCForum] Re: Too much Hummer bashing?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Too much Hummer bashing?

>I just can honestly say I hate the H2's because of how they are just
>a facade playing off the brute strength, and namebrand built up by
>the real Hummer from AM General.

I agree with most of what you stated, especially this about marketing.
Consider, though, that this is marketing and every vehicle or product out
there has the same stigma.

I don't know of any item available to the general public that is presented
and doesn't tell you what it is or try to make you feel a certain way about
it.  They do all kinds of research to try and appeal to a target market.

Greg