Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com
Come hang out in The DMC Lounge --
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marc Levy
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:59 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

For me, the visibility issue is more about frequency.
Sure, we all know how to be patient and operate a car
safely when there is limited visibility..  But because
of the increasing number of large vehicles on the
road, these situation are becoming more frequent.

You may not notice it because you are already driving
a large vehicle yourself, but for someone who drives a
regular car 99% of the time it can become frustrating.

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<SNIP>