RE: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

RE: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

For me, the visibility issue is more about frequency.
Sure, we all know how to be patient and operate a car
safely when there is limited visibility..  But because
of the increasing number of large vehicles on the
road, these situation are becoming more frequent.

You may not notice it because you are already driving
a large vehicle yourself, but for someone who drives a
regular car 99% of the time it can become frustrating.

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
<SNIP>

> The visibility thing still gets me.  If I am ever
> driving down the road and
> am behind a big rig, I wait for a safe passing zone
> and make my move.  I
> don't sit back and get grumpy with them, I back off
> enough to make sure I
> can see past them.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/