RE: [DMCForum] Hummer.

>Hang around with wealthy people long enough and you'll find this to be
>true on most purchases. Items are bought because the owner likes them.

Eh, not always.  I know some who buy and do stuff just because they think
they should.  Talk about mindless.  One guy at first talked about how way
overpriced the new $120k Mercedes was but ended up buying it because he felt
people would think less of him if he didn't.

>I find it hilarious that those who can't afford such objects almost
>universally hold a dim view of those who can. They try to make the
>owner look vain: "He only bought it to show off." The underlying
>statement is: "He's just another rich loser compensating for a small
>penis. He bought the vehicle because he so desperately wants everyone
>to think he's cool."

Oh sure; this is absolutely true.  It's not that the person actually got out
there and worked for it, it's because they should have provided for everyone
else along the way who is unwilling to do it for themselves.  If you go out
and work for something then it is your fault someone else didn't get
something.  Don't get me started, don't even get me started. :)

Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS