[DMCForum] Re: Air flow differences between hot & cold

[DMCForum] Re: Air flow differences between hot & cold

I've seen some Delorean heater cores with so much crud and junk
around them, it is a wonder any air flowed past them at all.

I don't know off hand if there is an easy way to clean around them
or not.

Last one I saw out of a car had leaves, nuts, helicopters, dirt, a
cotton like junk clung to it.

Once scraped away the air flow increased dramatically.

Just a thought,

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx>