[DMCForum] Fuel Pump seal

What is the trick of putting the rubber cover over the rubber donut
that is around the fuel pump? I just got mine in today and spent
around an hour or two trying to get it on. I got it on and now I have
the pump in the wrong position so both hoses are kinked. I know if I
rotate the pump then the problem will be solved, but what hoses go in
which holes?

That reminds me, when I ordered the parts from DMCH, James did the
order and he knew my name without me telling him anything. At first I
was amazed but then it dawned on me. they have caller id. I had to
tell someone that because I was speechless, I have simple amusement:)I
hope I didn't come across as rude James.

Josh
10989