Re: [DMCForum] Re: Air flow differences between hot & cold

On 11/19/05, therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's true, but I wonder if there may not be an alternative method...

Is there any way to get to the heater core - not remove it, just get
to it, to hit it with some compressed air?

I got under there and that foam piece covering the hole between the
floor vents was loose again. My duct tape repair from a year ago
didn't work so well. This time I used some clear liquid nails. I don't
think it will come loose ever again. Not sure if this will make an
improvement - in testing (before I applied the liquid nails) it seemed
to help. I'll find out in the morning when the stuff has dried.

Where can I find a good diagram of the heater/ac box internals/flap
system? I looked around @ DMCH's site and didn't see anything, but
maybe I was looking in the wrong place. If I knew what the inside of
that looked like, it would help.

--
- Ryan