[DMCForum] Re: It seems too simple.. Why has no one built it for produc

[DMCForum] Re: It seems too simple.. Why has no one built it for production yet?

Because everyone is too afraid to invent it. If someone did, GM would
lock them in the dungeon next to the guy that invented the water
powered car.

Once GM goes under, maybe we'll see a change in the US car market, but
for now the dinosaurs decide what we drive, and how we fuel them. We
just need to wait for them to become extinct.

-Joe O'Brien

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS