Re: [DMCForum] Re: It seems too simple.. Why has no one built it for pr

Re: [DMCForum] Re: It seems too simple.. Why has no one built it for production yet?

Well..  It seems to me what those patents describe
could be made by a backyard mechanic with access to a
decent machine shop..  Even if to just make some
"conversion kits" for a common engine.

Yet, I have never heard of such a thing!

There is a ton of "snake oil" being sold to save fuel
that is clearly bullshit.

http://farechase.yahoo.com