[DMCForum] Fast Cars and Beautiful Women

[DMCForum] Fast Cars and Beautiful Women

I got this lame tape on eBay for like, $2.00 called "Fast Cars and Beautiful
Women",
it has some Ferrari's, Porche's and of course a DeLorean.
The show the car and give some facts and then have an 80's chick with bad
hair
dance around the car.
This particular DeLorean looks to be a turbo, maybe even a twin?
It was supplied by: R. Carter McComb of Minneapolis Minnesota
Does anyone know this guy?

If you want to watch it, go to my website at:
http://www.dfwdmc.com and then go to MEDIA and it is at the top of the list.

- Videobob
VIN#5278 Time Machine

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10