Re: [DMCForum] CENSORSHIP

I only dip in when I feel like it means something...

Everything needs a limited moderation especially like a crazy group of
people like you guys!

Religion should be kept OFF here, and ON our site at:

www.oxy-moron.net
www.maverickarmy.com

Go there, theres a RICH section on politics and religion, Infact I invite
you all to come and check us out there for religious talk, we are a offtopic
discussion and well I run the gaming clan thats a part of the organization.

The Maverick Army

If you like to play games well I'll play with ya! :)

I think that anyone who wants to talk about off topic subjects should go
there, the people are are nice and the atmosphere is good, they are
remodeling and I think they would be delighted to have you guys there for
all you religious people...anything goes on Oxy or Mv

Here, however, I think that what has been done has been the perfect form of
dammage control, it must be done to save the forum for complete devastation.