Re: [DMCForum] CENSORSHIP

On 10/5/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For example, when several people on the list start screaming back
> at someone to please stop and they don't, that is probably past the point.

This is, basically, why we are now enforcing a few rules around here.
To ensure the few don't ruin it for the many. This is also why we've
chosen to make moderator actions public. Not to embarass individuals
or "flex our muscle", but to ensure we ourselves don't ruin it for the
many. It holds us to some level of accountability.

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS