[DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

[DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

Group,
   Now i only see one single, tiny uno problema. I once asked about
bringing in a Moderator, and the reply was that it would equal up to
a DML Jr. Ladies and Gentlemen of this DMC-Forum, Say hello to DML
Jr. This place was created for off the wall, completly random chat,
the DML is for the serious stuff, technical and automotive.
    Dont You all see, this place was created to get away from that
stuff, and now because people who refuse to talk about religion,
(Thats right, i said it, oh snap!) The freedom of being free is being
stollen away. Now, i only hope you guys know what your doing, because
i certainly dont. This is all pointless, a topic is brought up and
everyone starts to flip out. People have the right to know, and the
freedom to talk about things not always related to the DeLorean. So
in conclusion of this 2 paragrah essay, by a random voting session,
this forum has been screwed up.
Use your Brains, not your ego,
Cory

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ryanpwright" <ryanpwright@xxxx>