Re: [DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

Re: [DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

As usual, this forum always presents an interesting perspective.

The voting showed that.

I will eventually start posting on our two DMC projects.  Full size
power windows and
a TOTAL NEW CUSTOM DASHBOARD that you can switch views and gauges
to you taste.  The prototype is mocked up.  The boards are 50% built.
It uses 3 BS P40s. and 2 video converters.  Hope to have it for DCS
2006.

Anyone got a POS binnacle they don't want?

Just really busy on the lecture circuit right now.

Bob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS