[DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

[DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

As a former DML moderator, I was pleased to see the DMCForum come into
existence.  While I personally believed that many (not all) of the
criticisms of the DML moderators were undeserved, I also thought the
idea of a DELOREAN related group that was a bit less uptight would
also be welcomed.  But, and I repeat myself, I have no interest in the
political or religious beliefs of the other members.  Perhaps after a
few beers at a small group gathering, that might be fun to explore.
But as long as this is the DMC forum, I'd rather not see it here.

Yes, you new moderators will find you can't please everybody.  Even
though you'll apparently have greater latitude than a DML moderator,
you'll surely P*** someone off.  Good luck.

Sincerely, I wish you well and I look froward to becoming a more
active participant now.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10