[DMCForum] Re: attn Marc Levy. Claude is at it again.

[DMCForum] Re: attn Marc Levy. Claude is at it again.

I tried to post the actual quote and this is the rejection notice I
got on his list:

Because it is a outright LIE on his part(see pics on the DML) and he
is nothing but a brownnoser/lying POS,troublemaker,and I will not
stand for lying,and will tell ONLY the truth,REMEMBER it was NOT me
who forced(brainwashed) them,to do it in the middle of winter,it was
that Greedy vendor,and for all the world is blaming ME,he is
SOO,brainwashed that he cannot see right from wrong.I KNOW first hand
as those were MY cars.And him and a few others, Tetherbon or whatever
his name is a a few others are on a war path (and that vendor
himself)
to try to totally defame/blackball my name.Because that Vendor was
out to rip me off(as explained in some of the postings on this site)
And I exposed him to the Delorean community,so they are,trying to
defame me instead of facing the truth about that vendor.As you will
notice out of the 1500+ DML it is just those few(appox 6 people) that
are doing all the defaming,I am JUST TRYING to get THE real TRUTH out
there.
Hope this helps to explain
Best Regards
CBL

> Below is the ACTUAL quote...not the one you doctored. Why would
you
> outright lie?
>
> Matt
>
> --- In DeloreaNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cbl1739" <cbl302@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Thanks for the info. on the Legend cars.
> > And thanks for the Kind words.
> >
> > CBL
> >

> Marc Levy <malevy_nj@> wrote:
>

> -------------------
(SNIP)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey lads,
>
> Marc, thought you might be interested to see this latest post to
> Claude's forum. He seems to be replying to a post by you - but it
> seems a bit doctored, or even simply completely fabricated. You
have
> to wonder does this guy have anything better to do with his time...

> or if you are not a member of that group, here is the message:
>

> From: "cbl1739" <cbl302@>
> Date: Tue Sep 20, 2005  7:40 am
> Subject: Legend Turbo cars and others  cbl1739
>  Offline
>  Send Email
>

> Thanks for the info. on the Legend cars.
> And thanks for the Kind words.
>
> CBL
>

> Marc Le.... <malj@> wrote:
> -------------------
>

> There have always been three..
> 528 is a single turbo, it was at DCS in Pigeon Forge.
> All 3 have been together, because Rob did the
> restoration on 528 at the same time 502 and 530 were
> in his shop.. On a few occasions 1860 was there too,
> at the same time. (If that matters??)
>
> There is a fourth "legend car" (not 1860), But the location is
> unknown.
> Last I checked, 528 is for sale. Rob can put you in
> touch with the owner.
>
> I am still pissed at Rob for bringing a bunch of us people
> to Connecticut on one of the coldest days of the
> winter with a blizzard on the way,(and not giving us a red cent)
and
> NOT PAYING you extra
> for your hard help. At least, Mike was decent and bought
> you lunch for your help!
>
> And,Vin# 570 was a a decent car with tons of potential
> when it left your building. However, I have no doubt that Chris
will
> also put the TLC like you did into it,and continue to make this car
> better than when it left the factory.(since this was a early car
and
> they all had flaws)
> He will hopefully even (if he has not already) restore
> the damaged passenger door,that you never got around to replace.
> When I spoke to Chris about his plans for 570 over a
> year ago, I told him that Claud saved this car from a ill fate, and
> would want the car to be completed,to the highest degree,as he had
> planned to do,until he was forced to sell,
> .. Sad, very sad.. And he will be suprised at the
> plans for this car .

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS