Re: [DMCForum] Re: attn Marc Levy. Claude is at it again.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: attn Marc Levy. Claude is at it again.

Claude rejected your post??  But the description of
the group reads "This site was set up for the very
people that do not want their Delorean related posts
to be moderated,or their postings never to show up."

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!   LOL  :)

Thanks for trying Matt.

Ah, he is trying to get the "real truth" out there by
doctoring my messages?

Sure, yea..  OK.  I understand now.  <Sarcastic, of
course>

How can Claude expect anyone to believe him when
clearly he has taken my post and altered it for his
own benefit?  He would at least have some credibility
if my post was left as I wrote it, and he simply
responded to it with his defense.

... A public thanks to Dave Swingle for letting my
REAL POST go to the DML.  Hopefully any real members
of the "DeloreaNews" group (because most of the
members are just alternate aliases for Claude himself)
are also members of the DML or this group.  I feel
better knowing the masses now know what my message was
before Claude messed with it.

In many ways, I feel sorry for Claude.  He really
should seek out professional help.