[DMCForum] Re: DMC vs. 300ZX

Where I live every weekend the city, or whoever opens up a drag strip
so that young punks can race safely. I told him that unless his car
goes to poop he would win. I've tried to get him to race me in my
truck in the staight line because we; him and I, both know that I
would smoke him. He didn't like that.

You remembered about getting laid. Very impressive. That was funny:)

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> No.  Not likely.
>

> If you really want to race, it must be because you are trying to
prove
> something.  What do you have to prove?  So what, his car is faster.
> Yours will get you lai... ummm... yours will help you meet nice
young
> women.
>

> NOW who is the winner?  =)
>

> -Dave
>

> PS - If you do decide to race, please don't do it on the street -
it is
> dangerous, illegal, and it gives all car collectors a bad image.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS