Re: [DMCForum] Re: The Church all give away their money for good purpose

Re: [DMCForum] Re: The Church all give away their money for good purposes?

> You what they offered her after 30 year of thousands of dollars of
> contributions.
>
> NOT A DAMN THING.    They would not even give her family a bag of
> groceries.

You must understand, Bob: This is not the way things are supposed to
be. That church is NOT following the teachings of the Bible!

Here's the problem as I see it: There are lots of examples of
religious people who say, "I believe and follow the Bible!", but they
are liars and hypocrites. People who are not religious see this and
they say to themselves, "Screw religion. I don't want to be associated
with these people."

And I don't blame you, because I wouldn't want to be associated with
them, either. However, I believe the Bible is real, and I try to
follow the teachings of Jesus Christ that are found within it's pages.
That doesn't mean I'm perfect or that I always succeed; I screw up
regularly just like everyone else. But the point is I'm not blindly
ignoring my holy book: There are millions of Christians just like me
who would not have turned our backs on your aunt. I know of a lot of
churches that regularly help people like this.

Don't discount Christians entirely because there are a lot of bad
apples. If you look, you can find examples of good Christian works all
over the globe.

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte