Re: [DMCForum] Gotta get this one in, before I am banned for life...

Re: [DMCForum] Gotta get this one in, before I am banned for life...

Gentlemen,

You know rigged voting works both ways?

Do you know what happened last year when Washington State's governer
was elected? The Republican candidate won by a slim margin. They
recounted the votes, and he won again. They recounted the votes yet
again. This time he lost and they put the Democrat into power.

There were more votes in some of the highly Democratic counties than
there were registered voters. There were many examples of people
voting twice, and of dead people voting. After reading all of the news
reports, it is clear that this election was rigged.

What's been done about it? Nothing. There was talk of lawsuits, but it
all settled down and now life goes on.

Voting fraud is a HUGE issue - for all of us regardless of our
political affiliation.

-Ryan

On 9/19/05, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great stuff Marc.
>
> I just hope it isn't too late.   It seems Money controls every one and
> everything now.
>
> I ran into a guy at a car show Saturday.  I was explaining the JZD
> story to his sons.  THe father came over and started screaming
>
> "I don't want you tell my sons about any of those democratic lies."
> JZD was a drug dealer.  His three sons, then jumped in and said,
>
> "We are republicans, we don't believe a thing you said."
>
> Really scary!!!
>
> BOB
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS