Re: [DMCForum] Radiation risk Yes? No?

Ryan,

I have been aware of fact that coal fired power plants emit more
radiation since 1965.

They are also responsible for the mercury pollution of all the fish in
the world.

They also produce more heavy metal contaminated ash waste IN TOTAL
VOLUME than all of the nuclear waste volume we have to manage.

Gee,  we have to manage heavy metal wastes just as long as nuclear
wastes BUT you never hear about that.

Here another good radiation exposure.  Cigarettes.!

Tobacco plants concentrated polonium 210.  (They have actually been
used to clean up a polonium spill).

The average smoker gets more radiation exposure in a year than a
Uranium miner!!!  Note: the exposure level for the uranium miner is
regulated.  Cigarettes are not.

Also don't forget- second hand smoke contains polonium 210.   It is a
major source of radiation exposure in BARS!!!

BOB

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS