[DMCForum] Re: Commercial nuclear power plants & Alternative Energy.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> OH, But wait,  the Right wing idiots now want to ignore science and
> start teach creationism.  Well, that says it all,
>
> Only idiots run this country and science will never be the truth.

Uhhh... What the hell? I usually refrain from this kind of posting but
seriously, were you dropped as a child? I have yet to meet any right
wing person (by the way, right wing and Christian are not synonymous)
who was *against* science. And I'm a Christian whose friends and
acquaintances are primarily right wing Christians.

Do you live in some alternate reality that only coincides with this
one via the Internet or something?

(As a side note, feel free to point out where Christianity/Creationism
is against any but a small part of what constitutes *science* -
particularly how Creationism will prevent nuclear reactors from being
built).

-Adam Stadnick
No VIN - maybe after I'm named as an Eagle Scout I'll get #3416?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS