Re: [DMCForum] Re: Commercial nuclear power plants & Alternative Energy.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Commercial nuclear power plants & Alternative Energy.

Adam,

I am not in alternative universe.  I deal with public health issues and
policies and risk assessment on a daily basis.  I have seen more of the
hidden information from the public in this country, than most people
see in a lifetime.

Creationism is totally against science.  It gives people an excuse not
to study science because "god created everything and I don't need to
know about it."   That is a direct quote from hundreds of christian
adults that I have dealt with and attempted to teach in training
classes over the years.

The other one by kids who flunk science is "My parents said,  I don't
need to know this so I didn't do my homework."

This creationism excuse keeps people stupid and able to be controlled
by disinformation.

BOB

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte