[DMCForum] Re: OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

[DMCForum] Re: OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

Speaking from a former catholic point of view, I noticed that when I
was involved with church some of my HS friends were smart, some weren't.
Later, I realized God was an illusion to me lectured at my old
fashioned catholic school. Then, I spent more time with non-religious
people, all of them were smart.
IMHO there are smart catholics and not so smart catholics (I say
catholics because I am not familiar with any other christians), and all
non-religious people I know are smart! :)
I try not to get involved with the religious threads even though they
are fun, but this one was too good not to get involved.
Yes, Marc, I agree, Robert for president!!!!

Flavia

> <SNIP>
>
> Well said, Marc. Well said.
>
> I really have nothing else to add, since Marc pretty much said it all.
> But I would like to interject a great quote from a book I finished
> reading recently, called "Snow Crash", by Neil Stephenson.
>
> "Ninety-nine percent of everything that goes on in most Christian
> churches has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual religion.
> Intelligent people all notice this sooner or later, and they conclude
> that the entire one hundred percent is bullshit, which is why atheism
> is connected with being intelligent in people's minds."
>
> That sums up quite a bit...
>
> -Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS