[DMCForum] Re: Gen'l purpose show 'n shine

[DMCForum] Re: Gen'l purpose show 'n shine

Hey Rich, never got to ask, how did your AC job at Dan's turn out?

How long did it take you to get it back together again? Everything go
ok? You and Mike were still hammering away when I left.

Got my AC in 16851 all buttoned up this week as well. I'll bring it to
the next get together in May.

Later,

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> Some local hot rod group has a show 'n shine every Monday evening in
> the parking lot of a grocery store.
>
> I had not been there in a while, but I enjoy going. Needless to say,
> I'm the only DeLorean and answer a lot of questions but I love the
> wide variety of cars that show up.
>
> Tonight there was a '70 Dodge Superbird, a '60 convertible Lincoln
> Continental that had two trunks; one for the convert. hardtop and one
> that the mafia put bodies in.
>
> Everyone's pretty nice and it's usually a good time.
>
> Rich A.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS