RE: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile magazine article

RE: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile magazine article was tasteles

>Look at how George Bush grins
> and cracks jokes and giggles like a school
> girl on TV
> all the while his actions are causing thousands of deaths.

Did anyone see him when he was interviewed about the woman
camping outside his ranch?  He actually had a stifled smile on his
face and struggled for words when he finally came up with
"...um...her...situation <SITUATION???> is unfortunate."

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS