RE: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile magazine article

RE: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile magazine article was tasteles

<SIGH>

________________________________

From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Videobob Moseley
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:26 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile magazine
article was tasteles

I am sure that John was the most pleasant and fun guy in the world,
business
guys are.
SO are politicians.
Look at how George Bush grins and cracks jokes and giggles like a school

girl on TV
all the while his actions are causing thousands of deaths.
Business guys shake your hand, smile in your face and stab you in the
back.
I don't like dealing with people who wear a suit all day, and my other
motto
is NEVER trust anyone who slicks their hair back like a grifter
greasball.
Every single guy I have done business with who comb's his hair back, has

screwed
me over.....just a word of advice.
- VB

>From: "Avi Sarfaraz" <asarfaraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile
magazine
>article was tasteles
>Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 06:24:11 -0500
>
>I know a guy who used to work for packard, and had met JZD on several
>occasions.
>
>He said that meeting JZD was very pleasurable on all occasions,
although he
>did point out that JZD was the type of person to do the whole coccaine
>thing
>to save his company.
>
>Not like my opinon matters.

NAMED
> > ABOVE, AND  OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.  If you
are
>not
> > the
> > intended  recipient of this document, you are notified that any
review,
> > dissemination,  distribution or copying of this communication is
> > prohibited.  If you have
> > received this communication in error, please notify me immediately
by
> > return
> > email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies.
> > Thank
> > you for your cooperation.

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

De lorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=De+lorean&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delorean+
part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=JgtGHCe_DQpppGesOuQflg>

Delorean part
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delor
ean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=FS5Ip2pCIHc8n8lFfkEXFA>

Delorean cadillac
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=De+lorean&w2=D
elorean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=C6kb5Ya6u5FS5Q2fXR6SDA>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of