From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 Aug 2005 19:42:24 -0000
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile magazine article was tasteles

<SIGH>

________________________________

From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Videobob Moseley
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:26 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile magazine
article was tasteles

I am sure that John was the most pleasant and fun guy in the world,
business
guys are.
SO are politicians.
Look at how George Bush grins and cracks jokes and giggles like a school

girl on TV
all the while his actions are causing thousands of deaths.
Business guys shake your hand, smile in your face and stab you in the
back.
I don't like dealing with people who wear a suit all day, and my other
motto
is NEVER trust anyone who slicks their hair back like a grifter
greasball.
Every single guy I have done business with who comb's his hair back, has

screwed
me over.....just a word of advice.
- VB

>From: "Avi Sarfaraz" <asarfaraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] JZD article, David E. Davis, Automobile
magazine
>article was tasteles
>Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 06:24:11 -0500
>
>I know a guy who used to work for packard, and had met JZD on several
>occasions.
>
>He said that meeting JZD was very pleasurable on all occasions,
although he
>did point out that JZD was the type of person to do the whole coccaine
>thing
>to save his company.
>
>Not like my opinon matters.

--- message truncated ---

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS