Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Space Shuttle? (Greg)

content22207 wrote:

> The Space Shuttle is just like a European automobile -- overpriced,
> fussy & temperamental, difficult and expensive to maintain, too small
> to be useful, unreliable away from home, falling apart prematurely
> (have I left anything out?).
>
> ATTN Martin: flame alert, flame alert.

Whereas american cars are far too big to be any use other than extending
a man's libido (not called "yank tanks" for nothing), utterly useless on
any kind of corner or handling generally, cheaply made with plasticy
interiors, stupidly inefficient big engines made from volcanic rock and
pig-iron chucking shit into the environment on a scale that keeps you at
the no 1 spot as the "worlds' biggest polluter, generally laughed at by
the rest of the world and utterly incapable at standing up against any
European or Japanese car in any contemporary road test I've ever
read/seen on TV.

You stay on your side, Bill, I'll stay on mine

Martin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS