Re: [DMCForum] A time to kill?

> Or, based on post 27975 maybe it is "Thou shall not
> kill except if they make aggressive moves"
>
> "aggressive moves" is left to interpretation..  I
> conclude that to be "anyone you think may be a
> threat".  No distortion there, it is what you said.

Fine, then at least represent my comments in the proper context:
Meeting a stranger who has broken into my (attached) garage - and
thus, my home - in the middle of the night. Yeah, if a criminal has
broken into my home, and if, when I draw my weapon, he makes any move
other than to turn and run for his life, I'm going to unload my entire
clip into him. You'd be a damned fool if you didn't do the same.

So again, you've misrepresented my statements. It seems you're trying
to make me into some crazy nut job who shoots at "anyone I think may
be a threat." That's not the case. If you were trying to hold a fair
conversation here, instead of portraying me as a trigger happy maniac,
you would have substituted the word "anyone" for the phrase, "A
criminal who has broken into my home."

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS