Re: [DMCForum] A time to kill?

Oh, Marc. Always looking to criticize Christianity, aren't you?

> Hmm.. Prayer and saying it is OK to shoot someone over
> a wallet seems to be contradictory.

I didn't say "OK to shoot someone over a wallet." I said it was OK to
shoot someone in self defense. There's a difference. If someone grabs
your wallet and takes off running, you don't shoot him. If you do,
you'll go to jail for murder. But if someone thrusts a knife in your
face, it's perfectly acceptable to kill him in most (all?) states.

> For all of the religious wackos that think we need
> prayer in schools, and religious monuments in our
> courts of law....  while you carry your gun and shoot
> anyone you think may be a threat to you..  Let the
> atheist remind you of Commandment #6: "Thou shall not
> kill".

Come on, stop distorting this conversation. How can you compare
shooting someone who has a knife in your face with "shooting anyone
you think may be a threat?" That's just asinine.

> I am not saying killing is always bad...  I just find
> the hypocrisy amusing.

I see. Either way we take it, if we listen to you, we lose. We can
stand there and be killed or we can defend ourselves and be labeled.
I'll take the latter, myself. Non-Christians will label me, anyway.

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS