Re: [DMCForum] Long Time

I can not get him to stop about going on and on about defying gravity
and creating levitation. Between that and the constant spiritual
comments. Granted, I am a Christian, but he constantly goes on about
being saved, yet, he also goes on telling me how we are all rabbits and
if we assend, we are larg furry rabbits with antlers. I heard that on 5
different occasions in the last 2 times I've been to his house. He also
wishes to get the local news station to show up at his house (bad idea
there) and show them levitation.

I was just at his house Sunday, I've been out of the loop due to my
personal life and he is completely different. He use to be knowledgeable
and useful, now he rambles. Of course the time before Sunday he was
drunk and I thought it was him bring drunk until he was still going on
at 2pm (I had gotten him awake at 7am and decided he could just sit in a
chair so I could watch him and work on the car). I almost called you,
Jack, to work on the car a couple weekends ago but after finding Walt
drunk, was glad I had not.

I am one that can tolerate alot, I can not tolerate this new Walter
though. Maybe we should start getting together ourselves when we want to
work on the car :)   I need to make a tool collection anyways.

At least I'll be getting my own place soon, and getting a nice
collection of tools, that I won't have to listen to such things.

Samuel