From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Matt Spittle
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 9:17 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: clutch master cylinder retaining bolts

Nah, it wasn't riv-nuts.  It was the most half-assed thing I had ever
seen.  On the trunk side, there are 2 nyloc nuts.  On the footwell
side, there are 2 phillips head bolts; not glued in place or anything.

It practically makes removing the clutch master cylinder a 2 person
job if you don't have vice grips.

Matt