From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Samuel
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 9:24 PM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Long Time

Long time since I've posted, and I've been busy. Have gone from this

http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/Original%20Pics/distanc
e.jpg

to this

http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/stainless%20side.jpg
http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/hood%20strip.jpg

Full grain on the hood, no X pattern, minor ding slightly off center
from the hood, I do have a swirl in the grain due to bondo being applied

for the ding (ding is little though) and the pattern is light enough
that I think a flapper wheel can take it out.

And I figured out why my left blinker does not work

http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/left%20blinker%20proble
m.jpg

Note to anyone attempting electrical repairs, don't use JB weld, do a
proper soldering job please. 2 of the 5 wires do not function.

Samuel

PS, Walter is insane now, I thought he was bad from just being drunk but

I think he's lost it. Anyone know where the mental institution is?