[DMCForum] Re: Eurofest 2006

I think I'm the guy that said "it sounds nice" when they started the
proto up. Someone else may have said that but I said it at the same
time that the video did. I like to tell myslef that it was me, builds
self esteem.

Anyone see the Saturn commercials? If Sandor reads this, you guys at
GM need to do more like that.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> You are torn between the frame and Ireland?  That's easy...
Ireland!  This
> is the twenty-fifth anniversary and possibly the last time the test
track
> will be in existence.
>
> I looked at the videos and didn't hear you.  I did notice Mark "I
don't
> drink beer" Valuch, though. ;)
>
> Greg

I'm