      From: Samuel [mailto:samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
      Sent: Mon 6/13/2005 9:23 PM
      To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [DMCForum] Long Time

      Long time since I've posted, and I've been busy. Have gone from this

      http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/Original%20Pics/distance.jpg

      to this

      http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/stainless%20side.jpg
      http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/hood%20strip.jpg

      Full grain on the hood, no X pattern, minor ding slightly off center
      from the hood, I do have a swirl in the grain due to bondo being applied
      for the ding (ding is little though) and the pattern is light enough
      that I think a flapper wheel can take it out.

      And I figured out why my left blinker does not work

      http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/left%20blinker%20problem.jpg

      Note to anyone attempting electrical repairs, don't use JB weld, do a
      proper soldering job please. 2 of the 5 wires do not function.

      Samuel

      PS, Walter is insane now, I thought he was bad from just being drunk but
      I think he's lost it. Anyone know where the mental institution is?

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM