[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Wanted

Perhaps it was my use of "fixer-upper" that made my initial query seem
absurd. The term is very vague and could be interpreted 100 different
ways by 300 different members. I was trying to weed out the "complete
engine overhaul" and "frame off restoration" cars. I just never
considered a car that required a new fuel pump and CO adjustment to
get it up and running a "real fixer-upper" for $8k.
sean