[DMCForum] More Arkansas ignorance

Hey I just thought it would be some useless information for you guys
to hear the latest myths about Mr. DeLorean and the original company
that is down here in Arkansas. Everyday the guys in my Auto Tech
class ask me wherer the DeLorean is and I tell them I'm working on it
and we got talking about the company and my instructor butted in and
was showing off how little he know about nothing. He argued with me
that DMC was a branch of GM. I told him that he was mistaken that JZD
did work for GM before he started the best company ever but that in
fact it was on it's own. He went on explaining to me how that tied
the two together but I tuned him out. I told a guy named "UNO" yes
like the cards you used to play with as a kid, that I have been
avidly in love with DeLoreans since 98. In the class I know DeLoreans
and my instructor knows drag racing. It would be like me telling him
how to drag race.

I know you guys are yawning and have similar stories like this but I
thought I would share mine. I would be working on my car now but I
gave blood today and feel like I'm on laughing gas, I'm a noodle.

Josh
10989