[DMCForum] Pics of glossier black windshield trim?

[DMCForum] Pics of glossier black windshield trim?

Hi everyone,
I currently have the 3 outer windshield trim pieces off my car, and
have spent a lot of time carefully stripping them to bare metal. I'm
going to have them powdercoated, and the plan was 50% gloss black.
Now
I'm kind of having second thoughts about the 50% gloss, as it would
be
noticeably glossier than stock. Right now it matches the rearview
mirrors and tollbooth window surrounds pretty well, but my thinking
is
that a little more gloss on the windshield trim will make it look
nice
and "newer."
Has anyone here recoated their trim glossier than stock or have any
pictures of what this looks like?

Thanks a lot,
-Derek