[DMCForum] DMCH open house question

Since my car is not running and my mom does not want to risk driving
it 400 miles with out long term driving to see how well it runs, we
are flying down there and staying in the motel that they suggest to
stay at. We have friends down there and she is goig to spend the days
with them and I was wandering if there is someone here that would mind
giving me a ride back and forth to the events? Man, I feel like a kid.
I figure I would ask the mass. I would be willing to split the gas
bill.
Thanks,
Josh