From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of DMC Erik
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 4:24 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Final Restoration Weekend in Cinncinati

Ok, we are still going down.  My dad and I both agreed that we need to get
our car back home so we can free up our spot at Kens warehouse.  The plan is
to get there early on Friday, and leave EXTREMELY early on Sunday morning in
order to get home by the time the "moms" start waking up.  We still could
use the help from anyone wanting to come over.  The main thing is putting
the body back down on the frame.  From there we can take it the rest of the
way.

Erik