[DMCForum] Re: Lug pattern

Josh - Not that it was a definitive work on this issue, but I wrote an
article for Gullwing magazine on aftermarket wheels, offsets, spacers,
and all that jazz.  There are definitely some things to consider, but
most issues can be solved with proper attention to the details.  We
have a local car that went "plus 3" on his wheels, meaning that he has
17" wheels up front, and 18" wheels in the rear.  With a proper
selection of the tires, and adapters for offset correction, he is
quite happy with the handling, and even happier about the look.  We
offer an awesome "dual-centric" adapter that is the best around for
this type of application.  You should check out that article.  I think
it turned out well, if I do say so myself.

Toby Peterson
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com