[DMCForum] Lead on Mystery car

I'm getting somewhere on the "other DeLorean" in Arkansas. I know
none of you care but maybe Mike Clemens. I had a buddy take me home
from school; I'm trying to change out my starter in the yoda but I'm
not strong enough to get the top bolt loose, and he asked to see the
DeLorean being the salesman in practice that I am I let him sit in it
look at everything and touch everything and he told me that the
DeLorean that he sat in was in much worse shape but the same car as
mine. He knows his cars and I have not known him to lie to me yet so
I trust him. I have heard from three new people that there is a
DeLorean for sale at a tire shope close to my work, the problem there
is that the road people are working on the road and you can't see the
parking lot due to the asfault machines and where the lot is located
partioned to the road. I am going down to the tire shope tomorrow and
the stove place to ask about the car while wearing my DeLroean T-
shirt. You'ld be amazed on how many people ask me if I have seen a
DeLorean in real life when I wear my shirt. I tell them, "yea, I
think I saw one a while back, but I forgot." I know it's lieing but I
can't help it because most of the people know that I went to DCS 04.
It's like "Yeah there only pictures of your guys' cars there" :)

By the way if anyone is wandering why Mike would be the only one
interested in the car, he is the only other DeLorean owner that is in
the communtiy that I know of in Arkansas. There are two other people
but I have not been able to track them down and talk to them. Both
are in the medical feild. Jenings Osborne and a DR. from Little Rock
(the capitol of Arkansas)

Josh
10989