Re: [DMCForum] locks left/right

Did you try driving both at the same time? Mine would still work
individually, but when both were powered at the same time (via the lock
module), the bad one wouldn't get enough power to operate. Even though the
solenoid was bad due to the melted windings, there would be enough to still
operate if it got enough current.

If both work when powered together, the wiper switch inside the passenger
door could be dirty. When the passenger door is locked, it might not be
grounding the lock signal. So the controller isn't even trying to lock the
doors. Do you hear clicking from the Lockzilla when you lock the door? If
not, I would clean the switch.

If it's still not working, let me know. There are still other parts that
could be wrong. But the solenoid and switch are the most likely to cause this.

Chris
VIN 4099