Re: [DMCForum] Re: Replace Pilot Bearing (Remating the Transmission)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Replace Pilot Bearing (Remating the Transmission)

We've already been through this, Bill. 21 smaller splines is stronger
than 10 big ones.

Just a hint for you - don't even put the bolts in until the box is back
in place. DO use long bolts to slide the gearbox in on. This will help
it locate

Martin