[DMCForum] Ballast Resistor readings...are these correct?

[DMCForum] Ballast Resistor readings...are these correct?

Help!

I've got an electrical glitch in my Delorean which I'm having a hard
time tracking down.

It has a new battery, new alternator, new fuel pump, new coil and new
relay kit.

The car turns over, I have all the interior lights, horns, flashers
etc. but it fails to start.  Both the fuel pump and the frequency
valve are buzzing loudly. When I measure the voltage at the fuel pump
it's only 9 volts.  I can jumper my RPM relay and the pump will humm
(like normal) and run continuously like normal.  With the pump jumped
the car still fails to start.

Tonight I went through the electrical system with a voltage meter and
came across some readings for the ballast resistor...which I'm not
sure are correct.

With the key in the run position:

The Top Left Pin reads 8.7 volts
The Top Right Pin reads 11.8 volts
The Bottom Right Pin reads 9.7 volts

Are these correct?

I've tied to eliminate a ground problem by undoing and cleaning the
major ground points on the car...
Trailing arm bolt
SS braided line at the engine mount
and the bolt beneath the overflow bottle.

I'd appreciate any help you could throw my way.

thanks

Mike
Vin#17089