[DMCForum] Re: Chock one up for the heat

[DMCForum] Re: Chock one up for the heat

How'd you manage to get one Nick? I've been trying to get just 1 for
over a year and a half. NO-ONE has them available. Where'd you buy
yours at??

Joe OBrien

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, njp548@xxxx wrote:
> First off do you have the original blue relay in the relay
compartment or the
> wire mod in its place?  Second I would always suggest getting
fanzilla.   I
> got mine a few months back and its a great product.
>
> Later,
> Nick Pitello
> 1852
> 15914
> <A
HREF="" href="Http://members.aol.com/njp548">Http://members.aol.com/njp548">Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A

click here