[DMCForum] Replacing Door/Roof Seals

Hey gang,

I am looking at replacing the weather seals that mount to the uppermost
part of the door and form the seal between the door and the T-panel.
These are held in with pop rivets.

Questions:

How the heck do you get these pop rivets out? I was looking at them with
the drill, but the fear of nicking the torsion bar with a drill bit made
me hold of on this route . .  .

Once you get the rivets out and are ready to mount the new parts, do
people usually just screw these in, or are pop-rivets the way to go . .
.don't want to have to go through too much pain if I have to do this
again in the future.

Michael & 3472

click here