Re: [DMCForum] Re: Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

There already are web based DeLorean forums...  Do
they not offer the features you talk about below?

I have been tempted to join Tamir's forum, but fear
having to read yet another list..  Believe it or not,
I do have other things going on in my life that are
not DeLorean related!  :)

If it does not cost you anything Ryan, go ahead and
give it a try...  The real test will be if people use
it.

BTW, how are archives handled?  How long are the
retained? and can they be modified or deleted??  One
thing I like about the e-mail format is once the
message goes out EVERYONE gets a copy... making it
hard to go back and change later.  Those web based
forums usually allow people to edit messages after the
fact, which I don't like.

--- ryanpwright <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>
> I can setup a PHPBB forum AND allow users to opt-in
> to receiving email
> on all topics!! YES, you can have your cake and eat
> it too.
<SNIP>